Get up to £75 Cashback on Your Car Insurance
Save money on cover today!
Do you need to renew your car insurance? Get money back right here with our exclusive Quidco link - you’ll also get a £10 signing-up bonus when you make your first purchase!
Let’s face it, we’d all rather not fork out hundreds of pounds every year on car insurance, but as it’s a legal requirement, it has to be done.
Thankfully, there are ways in which you can get some of your money back by using cashback websites, like Quidco!
Why pay full price for cover if you can get money back?
What is Quidco and how does it work?
Quidco is one of the leading cash back sites in the UK that allows consumers to get some hard-earned money back for any purchases made through the site.
To start earning cashback, you simply need to sign up for free by using this exclusive link, and you’ll receive a handy £10 bonus for being a new Quidco customer and completing your first cashback purchase of £5 or more.
Anything you need to buy can be purchased via the Quidco website, whether that’s clothes, a new electronic gadget or something less entertaining like car insurance. After you’ve signed up, browse their offers or search for the particular item you’re looking for and you’re sure to find a retailer with a great cash back deal - there are more than 4,500 to choose from!
Simply tap on the cash back deal you want and Quidco will redirect you to your chosen retailer’s site. You then make your purchase as usual and you’ll receive the cash back within 3 months of making the purchase (this will depend on the selected retailer).
You will get a confirmation email from Quidco, and it will have tracked your purchase and the amount of cashback you are entitled to receive.
Find out more in our Quidco review.
Cashback deals on car insurance
Many people are unaware that they could save a lot of money on car insurance by switching providers. By remaining loyal to your insurer, you could be paying more every time you renew your policy with them, as they generally tend to offer new customers better deals as an incentive.
Quidco is a great way to save money on car cover, as it works with a wide range of the top UK insurers (around 50+, including comparison sites) who offer cash back to new customers who’ve purchase car insurance with them.
Here’s a handful of providers and the best cashback deals currently available on Quidco (as of 19th May 2020):
|Aviva car insurance||
Up to £45 cashback
|Tesco Bank car insurance
||Up to £45 cashback|
|Esure car insurance||Up to £50 cashback|
|LV= car insurance||
Up to £60 cashback
|MORE TH>N car insurance||Up to £75 cashback|
|Sheilas’ Wheels car insurance||
Up to £70 cashback
There are many other renowned car insurance companies offering cashback deals, simply sign up to Quidco here and browse the car insurance section.
As well as standard car insurance, you can also purchase more specialist cover, such as MultiCover, which helps you save by having all your car and home insurance policies under one policy, and MultiCar, which offers further discounts if you want to insure 2 or more vehicles.
A multi-policy makes life easier as you only have the one renewal date and everything is all in one place, so you know exactly where you are.
MultiCover, Young Driver, Learner Driver insurance and more...
Here are some more specialist car insurance cashback deals available via Quidco:
- Admiral MultiCover insurance: Up to £85 cashback
- Ingenie Young Driver car insurance: Up to £30 cashback
- Collingwood Learner Driver car insurance: Up to £35 casback
- TempCover short-term car insurance: Up to £25 cashback
- ALA Gap insurance (useful for those who are leasing): Up to 10% cashback
You can also compare car insurance quotes and earn up to £35 cashback with comparison sites like Confused.com, GoCompare, Quote Searcher, Quote Zone, and Quidco’s very own Quidco Compare.
Sign up to Quidco here to browse the amazing deals on offer and start saving money on cover now!
More Quidco benefits
As well as amazing cashback deals on purchases, Quidco has a range of features to help you get more for your money:
- Refer a friend: Simply send your referral link to a friend and you’ll both get a £10 bonus once they’ve joined and made at least £5 worth of cashback.
- Quidco Premium: Upgrade from the basic to the premium account for £1 per active month, and you can make the most of higher cashback rates and giveaways.
- Quidco Compare: Take advantage of Quidco’s comparison feature to compare quotes from more than 100 UK providers.
- Highest Cashback Guarantee: Quidco go that bit further than other cashback sites with this feature, offering to match any higher cashback rates that you may come across on other cashback sites, plus they’ll give you a bit extra. To do this, you’ll need to submit a request. You can find more information on this by visiting Quidco’s homepage and scrolling all the way to the bottom. Under ‘Support’, you’ll see Highest Cashback Guarantee - visit this page to submit a request.
Terms and Conditions
When comparing cashback deals and purchasing car insurance through Quidco, make sure you fully understand the terms of the deal.
The cashback amount you will receive for your purchase will depend on your monthly premiums. For example, it’s possible to get up to £850 cashback for policies that come with higher premiums of £250 or more, so it completely depends on the risk you pose as a driver.
As with anything, make sure you read the terms and conditions of the cashback deal and the car insurance policy to make sure it’s the right one for you.
For more information regarding Ts&Cs, or to start saving money today, visit Quidco’s website by using the button below.
What are the best cashback sites in the UK?